Have you been recently drooling over hippie themed restaurants for you and your friends to hangout? You will never run out of places to go that’s near the Metro, head on to Dreamland Arts and Café in Olivarez, Tagaytay. This café offers a chilling vibe that can bring you and your friends closer together and have fun while you’re at it.
Dreamland Arts & Crafts Cafe + Bed & Breakfast is located at Purok 157 Brgy. San Jose, Tagaytay City Proper, Tagaytay.
If you are coming from Manila, via public transport –
Head over to Buendia Terminal and ride a bus line (DLTBCO/JAM) bound to Nasugbu/Lemery. Fare costs 82 PHP per one way. Tell the driver to drop you off at Olivarez Rotunda. From the rotunda, ride a tricycle or walk towards Tagaytay-Calamba Rd. (the route to People’s Park and Picnic Grove). The main landmark to find is Verazza Hotel and Restaurant.
If you are coming from Manila, via private transport –
Option 1: Drive through south via SLEX and depart at Sta. Rosa Exit. Straight drive all the way to Tagaytay Public Market, look for Tagaytay Econo Inn where you will turn right going to Tagaytay city proper. From the rotunda, drive towards Tagaytay-Calamba Rd. Find Verazza Hotel and Restaurant.
Option 2: Drive via Roxas Boulevard to Baclaran to Coastal Road passing by Cavite towns such as Bacoor, Imus, Dasmarinas via Aguinaldo Highway. The end point is the Tagaytay Rotunda where you will turn left going to Tagaytay-Calamba Rd. Find Verazza Hotel and Restaurant.
9 Reasons to Visit and Love this Café
1. Fall in love with their unique theme – dream-catchers and pastel-colored wall arts everywhere. You’ll easily be invited by the design of their facade, inviting your dreamy eyes towards their arts and crafts haven.
2. Get personally connected with your friends and family as they dont have wifi connection in the cafe. Bring down your phones and detoxify from social media, as their entrance sign may say “Disconnect to Connect”.
3. You can tour around their cafe and try on their items for sale like yarns, bags, accessories, shawls, vintage suitcases, DIY dream catchers and everything artsy. Almost every corner you can find something interesting and capture worthy. You can buy these items for your own collection.
4. You can also shop at the Indie closet where they offer vintage finds, pre-loved clothes, boots and handmade accessories.
5. While waiting for your food orders, you can play and hangout with friends by their in-house board games like sungka, scrabble, dominoes, uno cards and games of the general.
6. If you are musically inclined, you can borrow their guitar and play music with your group in the area.
7. If you are the booky kind of person, you can look for your own preference in their library with various genre.
8. Contrary to some of the reviews we’ve read for the food quality, we enjoyed our orders and they tasted good. Below were our orders for your reference:
9. Make your own stamp in the cafe by creating your own artwork, there are coloring materials and notes to do your calligraphy and sketches. Hang it on the wall as a remembrance for your stay!
Operating Hours: Open 24/7
Contact Nos.: (043) 404-9787 / +63916 649-8271 / +63927 156-3319