Besides the well-known whaleshark watching, the town of Oslob provides a unique charm of its own. If you are coming from Brgy Tanawan, you can ride habal-habal/jeepneys/bus routing to Cebu. This will only take you 15-20 minutes.
Bus Fare : 15 PHP | Jeepney Fare: 8 PHP | Habal Fare: 50 PHP
Enrich your history and travel through time by visiting below historical landmarks and beautiful architectures in Oslob town proper.
Tips and Reminders
- You can visit this a side trip from whaleshark watching.
- This activity will only take you 1 hour for strolling and photoshoots.
- There are side street vendors along the way where you can buy snacks.
- Do not litter on the cuartel and baywalk area.
- Best to visit on late afternoon or early morning.
- All attractions are for public use and free of charge.
Read full story : Explore South Cebu – DIY Guide