Mckinley Hill is a town center developed by Megaworld Corporation, inspired from Mediterranean design. It is located at Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
Asides Bonifacio Global City, this is one of the upscale communities to look up with, when it comes to lifestyle and attractions. You may want to check out this area after reading this post.
What to see in Mckinley Hill?
1. Venetian Mall, the center attraction in the area. It is an Italian inspired mall which showcases a man-made grand canal, Piazza area, Rialto bridge, Gondola ride and St Marks Tower.
Dine with your loved ones beside the man made grand canal.
Ride the gondolas on weekends from 1pm to 11pm and be serenaded by the gondoliers. Fee: 500 PHP
Experience pigeon feeding at 7am and 4pm daily in Piazza.
Mesmerize with lights along the alleys at night
2. Tuscany strip provides dining haven with range of foreign and local cuisines. This area showcases high end restaurants and cafes for the foodies. You may want to check out this post: Fearless Foodie Guide
3. Food Truck Festival at Mckinley West, the cool and budget food trip for everyone. Food selections are burgers, sisig, bbqs, hotdogs, chicken wings, bagnet, shawarma, steaks and desserts. They are open during Thursdays up-to Sundays from 5pm – 12mn.
4. Corporate buildings such as One, Two, Three World Square, One Campus Place, Science Hub and Intellectual Property Center are available for work spaces. Most of IT and BPO companies can be found here.
5. Condominium residences like Viceroy, The Florence, Mckinley Hill Village, Tuscany Private Estates, Stamford, Morgan and Garden Villas are open for occupancy. Experience colorful and peaceful ambience, mimicking life in Italy.
6. Prestigious learning centers such as Enderun Colleges, Chinese International School Manila and Korean International School.
7. Great Britain and Korean embassies are now based in this area for foreign relations and international camaraderie.
8. Emperador Stadium which encloses a football field for league events. Catch live UAAP playoffs together with your favorite football stars.
9. Blue Leaf, an events place that cater parties, conference, team building and other special occasions.
Other helpful tips in Mckinley
BDO, BPI, UNIONBANK, PNB, UCPB and RCBC can be found at World Square buildings for your immediate banking needs. Banking Hours : Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Food items, groceries and supplies can be bought through well-known supermarkets such as Robinson’s Selections and Welcome. Selections is located at G/F Venice Grand Canal Food Hall while Welcome grocery can be found at Stamford Residences.
For consultations and first aids, Medicard clinic is located at Stamford Residences near Mckinley Information Center. Primary Care Plus is also now open at Woodridge Residences.
For medicine shops, find South Superstar Drug located at Robinson’s Selections and Watson’s at Stamford Residences.
Convenience stores are strategically located to every area in Mckinley for basic necessities. 7-11 can be found in One, Two World Square and Woodridge, Ministop in Venice Piazza and Family Mart at Science Hub and Tuscany.
Hair salons, spas and other lifestyle shops can be found along Tuscany and Venice Piazza.
There is an LBC shop at Three World Square for utility payments such as Maynilad and Meralco bills. They also provide courier and payment transfer services to local and international patrons. Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 7AM to 7PM, Saturday and Sunday, 8AM to 5PM.
You can also pay your bills at ease through Robinsons selections concierge area, 9AM to 7PM.
Free shuttles are available for transport around Mckinley. Terminals can be found at Lawton entrance, Science Hub area and C5 entrance.
For the detailed view of Mckinley, you can refer to this map:
How to get there?
Here are the options we usually ride on to Mckinley, if you have other routes in mind, you can share it with us in the comments below.
Option 1 : From EDSA, ride a jeepney in Guadalupe terminal going to Gate 3 or AFP Housing. The fare costs 14 pesos and tell the driver to drop you off at Mckinley.
Option 2: From Makati, go to Park Square terminal beside Dusit Thai hotel, there are UVs in the 2nd floor going directly to Venice Piazza. The fare costs 25 pesos.
Option 3: From Magallanes, go to shuttle terminal infront of Savemore. There are citylink buses that goes directly to Venice Piazza. The fare costs 25 pesos.
Option 4: From Gate 3/Nichols, ride a jeepney going to Guadalupe and tell your driver to drop you off at Mckinley. The fare costs 10 pesos.
For convenience with a cost, you can bring private car or grab a taxi to bring you directly to Mckinley. You can take on either C5 route or Lawton Avenue.
All in all, Megaworld really did a great job in this area. We have been working in Mckinley for 2 years now and saw how fast the innovation of their projects were. The community activities like reindeer painting, run for a cause, late night bazaars were also enticing not just only for those who live here but also to those outside the community.
Cant wait for the full opening of Venice Grand Canal Mall, all will surely flock to this area! Follow Mckinley Hill’s social media account for further details and events ✌